My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help with the correct wiring for the starter solenoid on this tractor. The wires were all off this thing when I got it. I have the Kohler wiring diagram but I am one of those people who can't figure out from the picture how the wires go. Neither the solenoid or coil are labeled as to the location of the wires. The solenoid has 2 larger posts and 2 smaller posts, they are marked with an "S" and an "I". A picture would be helpful but any help at this time would be appreciated. Sorry for being so needy, I would like to get this up and running. Thanks

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Here are some diagrams that should help. They are all basically the same except for headlights and the addition of a seat safety switch. The third diagram is probably the most accurate description of your harness.If you need any more help, feel free to contact me. Good luck!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help, I can half way understand the diagrams. This is one of those little problems that always seem to crop up during a restoration that can cause you to give up on it. Finding the little parts to finish up, is another. I can't seem to find any of the small decals and stickers for the engine, frame and body work. I have the large ones for the body panels, but none of the warning and safety ones. Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Thanks for the help, I can half way understand the diagrams. This is one of those little problems that always seem to crop up during a restoration that can cause you to give up on it. Finding the little parts to finish up, is another. I can't seem to find any of the small decals and stickers for the engine, frame and body work. I have the large ones for the body panels, but none of the warning and safety ones. Thanks again for your help.
Here is a link for the engine decals:
http://oliverdecals.com/images/Koh0l1L.jpg
Rear tail lights:
http://www.southeasternequipment.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TN87277

Some of the decals are available through Messicks or other New Holland Ford dealers. Limited to what is in stock, if the stock isn't depleted already. I found similar challenges when I redid my LGT 165. I will email you a link that has them. You can contact them to see if they are willing to make a set. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts