My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to freshen up a few tractors I was wanting to get rid of a month or so ago. Fairly happy with how this one turned out. Not really a show winner, but it's fun to drive, and I used it to putt around a tractor show.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,829 Posts
Looks Good :thThumbsU

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, it has the exact same peerless 4 speed that is used in Bolens, JD 100-200 series etc.

·
The Gate Keeper
1,181 Posts
Those are some good looking hubcaps. I pulled the caps off of the LGT165 that I sold this spring and plan on putting them on my Ford 100 after painting it. I just need to find some shallower dust caps so that the front ones can fit on.

·
ROJ
2,191 Posts
that is true and the hydros are the same ones used in the the massey 14 and up,also in the 990 mtds and some of the 400 series deeres.are you going to keep the ford now that you have it looking great?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, but it's definitely not a "show" job, it just is spruced up a bit. I have some other tractors I want to seriously go through, so this one will have to go bye bye. I'd like to see it go to someone who is wanting to get into the hobby, perhaps a kid or something like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts