My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead3 have a 1990 Ford 1920 w/ loader on front. Hydraulics started acting up and now front end and 3 point is on the ground and stuck there. checked fluid and topped off and put on new filter to no avail. Had a guy come and look at it and looked at a few things then unscrewed the filter and said fluid should be gushing out and it was my pump. Took off pump and took to repair place and guy said it was not my pump. Put new gasket set on pump and reinstalled. Was told it could be leaking air or some valve ( forgot what he said) I guess my next step is to take soapy water and spray connections. I was also told about a slot screw head on a Transfer box that seperated fluid from front end to rear end,turned it to no avail. Any ideas ? THANKS IN ADVANCE , PS> I tried to find other forums about it but no avail there either. :crybaby:

·
Premium Member
9,669 Posts
:banghead3 have a 1990 Ford 1920 w/ loader on front. Hydraulics started acting up and now front end and 3 point is on the ground and stuck there. checked fluid and topped off and put on new filter to no avail. Had a guy come and look at it and looked at a few things then unscrewed the filter and said fluid should be gushing out and it was my pump. Took off pump and took to repair place and guy said it was not my pump. Put new gasket set on pump and reinstalled. Was told it could be leaking air or some valve ( forgot what he said) I guess my next step is to take soapy water and spray connections. I was also told about a slot screw head on a Transfer box that seperated fluid from front end to rear end,turned it to no avail. Any ideas ? THANKS IN ADVANCE , PS> I tried to find other forums about it but no avail there either. :crybaby:
I'm new at Hydraulics.
1. checked fluid and topped off and put on new filter.
2, Took off pump and took to repair place and guy said it was not my pump.
3. leaking air or some valve ( forgot what he said)

I lean to # 3, with #2 being suspect depending on the repair place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts