My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I bought a Ford 8010 4wd second hand recently and I am battling to get info on this model, i cannot get any service manuals for it.

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Johan,

Do an internet search for a Ford 8010 Service Manual. You should find ssbtractor.com has a service manual for $54. I'm sure there's others with service manuals.

Incidentally, there are many Operator's Manuals for a Ford 8010 on ebay. Unfortunately, I did not see a Service Manual. I prefer the I&T Shop Service Manual - it's about 100 pages and very useful. You might keep an eye on ebay - they'll probably have one for sale one of these days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, had a look on the site and could not find a Ford 8010 manual, i did find a new holland 8010 low profile can i assume that is the same tractor?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Johan,

I called ssb tractor this morning, and they do not have a service manual for either a Ford 8010 or a New Holland 8010. That quote I gave you yesterday was for an Operator's Manual, not a Service Manual - my mistake.

They were going to check with another warehouse to determine if they could get one for you.

I'll let you know if I get a response from them.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Johan,

I contacted Ssb Tractor again today. The only service manual that they can get you for an 8010 is a complete New Holland Service Manual at a cost of $340.

You should be able to get this same manual from a Ford/New Holland dealer, hopefully in South Africa.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts