My Tractor Forum banner

Ford 4500 Question

824 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Crash5291
I recently bought a '75 model Ford 4500 backhoe. I thought one of the backhoe cylinders needed to be rebuilt, but it turns out one of the aluminum caps was all chewed up inside. I was wondering if there are any other hydraulic cylinders that would work to replace the cylinder that actuates the bucket? I'm trying to see if I can find more options for a used replacement. Any info would be much appreciated.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.