My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, If you all remember, I had posted on here asking if a certain Ford 2000 could be english or canadian. Well, I finally got it, and brightened it up a bit as well as installed some new parts to fix some minor issues. Here are some pics. I worked around the custom steel grille, and it actually came out pretty nice if I do say so myself. I slaved at it for about 2 weeks straight on weekends and after work. Enjoy.....

Attachments

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,213 Posts
That came out beautiful. Gotta love that Ford blue. Great job :congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
To good, put a little dirt on it...:fing32:

·
Old Guy With Old Toys
1,178 Posts
That does look good.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the great comments guys!

The back tires are 14.9x28's. I know they are a size too big. I haven't had any luck selling them to get the right ones on there but these will have to do for a while. They have like 90% tread on them.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Mine has 16.9x24 R4's & 750x16 ribs in the front.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was messing around with it today and noticed the tires were spinning with little load so I checked them and they were like at 28lbs! So I dropped the PSI down to like 8lbs, and it hooked up way better and it doesn't feel as high geared anymore. It's a big difference when tires are over inflated. They are sooo much taller!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts