·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Ford 120 Lawn tractor. The ID plate on the engine reads:

Model K301

Ser# 2007431

Spec 47238B

Can anyone provide me with any info on this tractor?
Thanks,

Lee

·
the local ford fan
631 Posts
the ford 120 was producted between 1967-1971 , jacobsen built them for ford , mini moline , oliver and white town and country , and they where 12 hp , the engine in yours is a 1970 , which it is possable that the engine could have been changed , if you can get the model and serial numbers off the tractor then i can verify if the engine is orginal or not , heres the chart for kohlers serials by years http://gardentractorpullingtips.com/kohlcub.htm

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
The only ID on the tractor is a small foil tag on the vertical part of the rear seat tub straight below the steering wheel.
You can see it on mine here, it's right at the top of the picture with the Ford oval:

·
the local ford fan
631 Posts
The only ID on the tractor is a small foil tag on the vertical part of the rear seat tub straight below the steering wheel.
You can see it on mine here, it's right at the top of the picture with the Ford oval:
4x4_welder if the year of his engine match up with the year of the tractor then its the earlyer model 120 like this ford pictures 002.jpg , not the lgt 120 like yours , the lgt series went from 1972-1983 , if it is the older 120 like the photo above then the tractor serial numbers should be on the lower left side of the grill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts