My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw on another site where AYP does not build tractors. Just curious why this site allows AYP products? Interesting, very interesting. slkpk

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Explain, please :confused:

AYP is a division of electrolux. AYP builds a few different brand name tractors, among them are craftsman for sears and husqvarna.

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
sixchows said:
Explain, please :confused:

AYP is a division of electrolux. AYP builds a few different brand name tractors, among them are craftsman for sears and husqvarna.
He is just bashing the Craftsmans sixchows, that's all. :00000060:

Durwood

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Durwood, not really bashing just havin some fun. I have a great sense of humor and couldn't resist. If that was said about JD or any other brand I would have done the same thing. Have agreat day. slkpk

·
3,101 Posts
slkpk said:
Durwood, not really bashing just havin some fun. I have a great sense of humor and couldn't resist. If that was said about JD or any other brand I would have done the same thing. Have agreat day. slkpk
That's cool, it's just when i go over and read some of the stuff at GW it seems that all that is done sometimes is the bashing. Of course everyone knows that the Craftsmans are the best. :fing32: :Welcome:
:beatdeadh :1106:

Durwood

·
3,101 Posts
sixchows said:
Must be a common problem in Illinois ROF
UH HUH!!!! , uh ,maybe the water? :fing20: ROF ROF ROF

Durwood

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If everybody had the same things this would be a boring world in which to live. I like all kinds of tractors & equipment. I am in the trucking industry and grew up on a farm. Big toys for big boys. Looks like this site is going to be the place for a lot of tractor enthusiasts to have fun and get some good information. A lot of different forums and topics easy to get around in. slkpk

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
Well it is good to see new members and welcome slkpk :Welcome: We all join in the fun here and post to our hearts contents, I saw that on GW last night and was more annoyed at the slow loading of the pages because of all the stinking ads over there but I try to keep up on whats going on and see what the bash squad has to say They mainly :beatdeadh the JD L100 series and get a few licks on Craftsman :bump9: . It is whatever fry their chickens :bonk:

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
slkpk said:
Saw on another site where AYP does not build tractors. Just curious why this site allows AYP products? Interesting, very interesting. slkpk
:Welcome: slkpk :Welcome:

We also allow Electrolux products and vacuum cleaner salesmen ROF

·
bitter old man
135 Posts
ayp using a loophole to get off

folks -- the link provided shows an edited posting of a lawsuit against AYP-- the purchaser apparently bought what was a lawn tractor and expected it to perform the same as a heavy duty garden tractor would have done-- ayp's attorneys were making apoint that the company doesn't make " tractors" only lawn mowing equipment - and they do not perform as would a "tractor" -- of course , then why do they make accessories for it that imply that it will grade. plow etc.----- if it won't grade or plow -- don't sell blades and other items ---------- I would have found for the plaintiff in this case - bigl22

1 - 11 of 11 Posts