My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I grew up in Kentucky, mostly around the Louisville area. During high school I moved out to Elizabethtown area where I lived on a 588 acre farm. We had black angus, hogs, goats, dogs, rabbits, and some horses that we showed in 4-H. I was never into showing the animals but I loved tending to them, feeding, grooming, milking, etc. I learned how to drive on a tractor. Much the the chagrin of the other people in the vehicle, I learned the hard way about power braking systems the first time I drove a vehicle.

After 9.5 years in the Air Force and traveling around the world, we moved to Colorado. The girlfriend and I bought 4 acres in Elizabeth, recently, to start a little hobby farm. We are planning to have some animals and have a good sized plot of land to work to produce our own vegetables and, possibly, have a small orchard. So, I have been looking all over for a decent lawn tractor as well as something more along the lines of a farmall. I am a huge fan of International Harvester and would love to find one for a decent price that runs that I can use while I'm restoring it. It will be a working tractor but I'd really like to take it to show quality. I've, also, been admiring the Gravely tractors that I discovered on this site and hope to find one as my lawn tractor.

Cheers!:trink40:
Brian

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
:MTF_wel:Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts