My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics of my fleet seeing as i am most likely moving and cant take them with me. none are for sale yet. but i will let you guys know which ones are going.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more these are all junkers except for the JD

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow the Lawn Boy snowblower thats in the mix with the rest of the mowers is a really old one... it might be worth something to a collector, nice fleet!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Wow....Huge grouping of the green there.....way to go..:fing32: ...good luck on culling the herd..............

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I still have more pics of the ones that were in the shop. Thats a 2004-05 Craftsman GT3000 with a 23HP kohler and a 52" deck.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Sorry to hear that you have to sell some of your mowers off. Make sure that you hang onto both of those 7229's, the 6211 commercial, 8070 promo, the 3050, and all of the Snow Boy's!:fing32: Nice fleet!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Indy its not for sale. It was my grandpa's and i learned how to mow with it.

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
can you give us the model numbers? i may be interested in an 8241...if you have one

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well as it turns out im not moving so they can stay! YAY

·
Registered
682 Posts
Question for everybody? Is the 8480 and 8481 kind of a rare Lawn-Boy or is it just something people dont like to mess with? Other than my 2 one of which I gave to a neighbor the only other one I have seen was another one with electric start.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's a jd 14sb with a Kawasaki on it. My grandpa bought it new and it has been handed to me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts