My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered from Fix that ford.com? I am starting to get a little worried. I placed an order for a couple clutch bearings on Monday. I paid through paypal and order was immediately sent to processing. No change in status since. The money was promptly taken out of my account. I've sent an email yesterday with no response thus far. They do not have a contact phone Only email. Just seeing if anyone has ordered through them before and experiences. I figured give it a few more days to hear back before take further action like cancel and notify paypal. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
41 Posts
tech-c-lastname: Wolfe
tech-c-organization: Wolfe's Reboot
tech-c-street1: 1040 Ohio St
tech-c-pcode: 53530
tech-c-state: WI
tech-c-city: Darlington
tech-c-ccode: US
tech-c-phone: +1.6087295920
tech-c-email: [email protected]

From the whois report on the site. Registrar data is the same mailing address as listed on fixthatford.com contact page.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Will email on that email addy. He may not have gotten the customer service one. Thanks again.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They finally returned my customer service email on Monday afternoon and said they were shipping the part out monday as well. They sent me a tracking number and looks like it was shipped yesterday. Not sure yet when i will receive it yet. From my experience I will not order from them again. Just wanted to followup and give you guys some info on the situation.

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Was wondering...you ever get the parts you ordered from fix that ford ? I ordered ford 9n fenders from them about a week ago. Nothing yet.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the slow response, I had to go back and find my emails and refresh my memory. Long story short, no. They were supposed to have been mailed out, but they weren't. After a while of waiting and contacting him he eventually said they were on back-order. I requested a refund and he issued a few days later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you so much for the response. Your story and mine are exactly alike. I had ordered 2 rear fenders for my 9n. Received a confirmation and then nothing. Days go by. No returned phone calls. Then at about a week an email with a U P S TRACKING #, however U P S does NOT have this package. The BBB in Darlington Wi do not have this company on file ???

·
Registered
82 Posts
You can go to eBay resolution center and fill out a complaint and eBay will contact them and this usually gets them moving pretty fast!

·
Premium Member
8,079 Posts
How can ebay help when he ordered it from fixthatford.com?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts