My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When replacing pump to travel valve hose saw that lines between travel valve and lift cylinder are in poor shape on the rubber section.

Anyone know what hydraulic hose and fitting size is compatable with lift cylinder/travel valve on 3018/4018 tractor. I'm guessing its 1/4".

I'm seeing good pricing on assemblies but need to know what factory fitting size is?

Thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks sddunt. I'll pursue getting adapters. Figure out what lift cylinder line fitting is.

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SD, What size hose and fitting end didyou use once the adapters were installed? Was it with
3/8" JIC female ends on both ends?. Trying to figure out vendors spec for end opposite.

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is what I ordered for my 3 pt hitch cylinder which is the same ends at the TCV. The new fittings are a good idea too if you want to have more options of where to get your hoses, but discount hydraulics does have the #5 hose ends.
R17-04-ASB | 1/4" SAE 100R17 Hydraulic Hose Assembly
R17-04-ASB
Fitting #1: FJX-04-05 | 5/16" JIC 37° Flare Female Swivel (FJX-04-05)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts