My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I’m wondering if anyone here has any photos of a powerflow unit on the 48C deck?

I acquired a powerflow unit with rear bracket and most stuff needed to make this work. It came off of a GX335 and the powerflow unit states it is for a 54” deck, but some research and the manual states it will fit on a 48” deck as well. I know I need to get the bracket for the rod to slip into to rotate the powerflow unit into the deck, I know I need the dual pulley (are there additional nuts/ bolts I need to attach the new pulley?), I’ve been looking at photos on JD sites and it looks like I need to buy baffles for under the deck?

I guess the big question I have is what deck modifications need to be done other than the swing arm bracket and dual pulley? And if anyone has any pictures of an installed unit that I can reference for fitment, then that’d be great. I’ll post a pic of how it looks right now sorta cobbled together (is the gap supposed to be there in the corner where the unit attaches to the deck?).

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I think it looks like it fits okay. I have the swing arm bracket from a 48C but not the big Z-shaped bar. The belt tension is what holds the rear on. I may have the dual pulley as well, not sure. If so, I would have to take it off a deck and replace with a single.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts