My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
One more update - I didn't think this would work but I nosed up to this rock thats probably 400lbs, pushed it up out of the ground, backed off and re-positioned a bit to get the grapple underneath, and grabbed it and just drove off with it. ****!

That is impressive.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Has anyone put one on a 318 or similar? My ram mounting holes for the angle cylinder are different. Especially when looking at the mounting instructions.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Has anyone put one on a 318 or similar? My ram mounting holes for the angle cylinder are different. Especially when looking at the mounting instructions.
Operating instructions pdf attachment post #9 shows compatible 318 quick hitches, pdf version 2 of the installation post #17 shows how to install on the compatible 318 hitch.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Operating instructions pdf attachment post #9 shows compatible 318 quick hitches, pdf version 2 of the installation post #17 shows how to install on the compatible 318 hitch.
I've read through all of them and have the BM18121 hitch. Looks like this one

So the anti angle hole is on the right side. Also it seems that the older hitch may be longer as well. As there looks to be more distance from the up/down cylinder to the pivot than the ones in the directions.

·
Registered
38 Posts

I received my grapple from Mark last weekend and my new hitch and cylinder the middle of this week. Got a chance to round up some large rotting pine logs and hide them further out back. Lots of fun. Mark does a nice job and I'm very pleased. My only mod was to use a couple nylon spacers and a shorter clevis pin on the rod end of the grappling cylinder instead of the long pin that came with it. Highly recommended.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
590 Posts
Now that is sweet. I'll add that to my wish list in the future.

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,481 Posts
Shoving some big Red Oak around so I can finish my bucking cuts without running the chain into the rocky soil here on the hilltop:

FWIW, I too am very happy with the GT Grapple. I wasn't sure where to post, so I created a Review in the Outdoor Equipment Review forum at:

GT Grapple Review

21 - 27 of 27 Posts