My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just ordered my grapple yesterday from Marcus. Great customer service so far. Quick hitch and cylinder should be in at the dealer in a couple days too. Can't wait to hook it up for Easter Weekend!

·
Registered
38 Posts
As many of us have experienced, you got that look and attitude the day you brought the tractor home. The attitude faded pretty quickly as she carted all her gardening tools and a trailer full of compost to her garden project. When she saw the videos of the grapple on YouTube, I actually got the thumbs up for once:thThumbsU

·
Registered
38 Posts

I received my grapple from Mark last weekend and my new hitch and cylinder the middle of this week. Got a chance to round up some large rotting pine logs and hide them further out back. Lots of fun. Mark does a nice job and I'm very pleased. My only mod was to use a couple nylon spacers and a shorter clevis pin on the rod end of the grappling cylinder instead of the long pin that came with it. Highly recommended.:thThumbsU

1 - 3 of 3 Posts