My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is my 03 x485 after using klasse all in one wax and glaze sealer. I have only owned this since january and wish po would have taken better care of it. I really have to give a huge thank you to cleanmaxxbrian for all of his help in using klasse for the first time.

Attachments

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
That looks beautiful:fing32: you can do mine next:trink40: slkpk

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Never ued Klasse, I've used Zaino and Dri Wash N' Guard on all my show vehicles over the years and have stuck with DWG because of it's shine and 1 step process. But this Klasse looks like a great product as well!

Looks better than new DeereGuy! :)

*Edit*

Hey DeereGuy, have you ever had your grille off? It looks like the center section above the headlights has the lip on the outside and I think that should tuck behind the green part of the hood. Hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
221 Posts
That tractor is bling!
What is the difference between Klasse glaze and a high quality glaze purchased at my local auto parts store? Can you really tell the difference between the two?

·
6,553 Posts
What is the difference between Mobil-1 Supersyn, Royal Purple, Amsoil or regular old Dino Oil?

Yes the more expensive polishes and glazes are better than consumer affair. Ask any car show guy... I've used them all (just about).

·
Registered
289 Posts
Now that is a nice lookin' shine! I bet it feels silky smooth too:fing32:
:trink39:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That tractor is bling!
What is the difference between Klasse glaze and a high quality glaze purchased at my local auto parts store? Can you really tell the difference between the two?
thanks
i couldnt tell you about auto parts glaze, this is my first time ever using a glaze and other members on this forum used klasse with great success so that is why i went with it.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never ued Klasse, I've used Zaino and Dri Wash N' Guard on all my show vehicles over the years and have stuck with DWG because of it's shine and 1 step process. But this Klasse looks like a great product as well!

*Edit*

Hey DeereGuy, have you ever had your grille off? It looks like the center section above the headlights has the lip on the outside and I think that should tuck behind the green part of the hood. Hope that makes sense.

thanks brett
no i never had grille off but i will check that out, thanks for the tip, good eye btw.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

*Edit*

as soon as i read this brett i went looking for more 485 pics and net i will be darn, if you weren't right, all this time my grille has been on there wrong, the po must have done it for something, its going to drive me nuts now because its too late at night to fix it but first thing i will be correcting that. thanks for pointing that out.

·
6,553 Posts
LOL

Sorry :) I saw that and I was like "wait a tick, that doesn't look right" :)

Apparently you are like I am.... LOL!

·
Registered
573 Posts
deereguy58

Did you use Klasse All in one then use the High Gloss Sealant Glaze or just the High Gloss Sealant Glaze. I have never used this and am interested in it for the tractor and the show car too. Thanks:trink39:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow what a shine that gives! When I bought my X300 from the dealer it never looked that good.Awesome job.Let me know how the vehicle comes out.Now I am going to have to buy some.:thanku:for the pics.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts