My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys this is the 312 hydro that I was asking what it is worth. Well on wensday I went and got it. It came with a 47 inch deck and a 54 inch hydraulic snow plow. It needs some work but im realy happy with this tractor. Here are some pictures of it.

Attachments

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
Cosmetically, it looks to be in good shape.

Congratulations on finding one.

·
Citizen of Earth
16,337 Posts
Tractor looks GOOD! You have a later repacement deck with 4 wheels on it. Original decks on the 312 only had the 2 rear wheels and skids on the front, 4 wheels is better. When you get a chance, bend down in the front of the tractor and look at the thickness of the frame and then when you are in stores, look at the frames on new machines (any brand) and you will see why many of us like these older tractors. Same with the rear hitch plate.

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Nice find! :)

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
:thThumbsU looks like it's in good shape. What are your plans for it. slkpk

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
You jumped in on a good one there!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. This is my first jd garden tractor I do have a jd 4500 series sub compact with loader and backhoe. I would like to repaint the whole thing and go shows for something new to do. I would like to find the measurements for the intergal hitch on the rear and make one for it. If anyone have a hitch and cound give me the measurements it would be greatly appericated. The guy I got the tractor from knows a guy that has a tiller for it. I am waiting to hear from him. Does anyone happen to know were I can fine pictures of what this tractor looked like new. The only pictures I can find are of every 300 series but mine?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts