My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our GT235 a couple weeks ago and closed on our new house. I mowed the overgrown back acre last weekend and started looking for a cart to move tools/ladder and small stuff around. I called my local JD dealer and they had a 13 back stuffed away somewhere collecting dust. I talked to the wife and she thought it was a little spendy, but she approved the purchase and after getting it home she loves it. I couldn't bring myself to putting some off brand cart behind out little tractor. I put a blanket in the back and took her and the dog for a ride around the property, she was in heaven.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Looking good. slkpk

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Looks great!!!
I didn't know they made a 13 cu ft cart.
I've seen a 10 and 17. Now a 13.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Good looking cart Stealth71, nice tractor too!

I have one of those 'off-brand' carts, it's not even the right color.
I keep it hidden most of the time.....

·
Certified Master Tinkerer
3,045 Posts
Good looking cart Stealth71, nice tractor too!

I have one of those 'off-brand' carts, it's not even the right color.
I keep it hidden most of the time.....
:ditto: I only was my off-brand in the back yard :hide:

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Nice cart! You really got lucky finding it.Now for the big question how hard will it be to get yourself to use it and maybe even dare I say scuff or scratch it!:hide::sidelaugh

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice cart! You really got lucky finding it.Now for the big question how hard will it be to get yourself to use it and maybe even dare I say scuff or scratch it!:hide::sidelaugh
I was thinking about having the inside sprayed with line-x.

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
I was thinking about having the inside sprayed with line-x.
Nice touch! That will definitely make it last a lifetime.Maybe you could get it sprayed in JD green.:fing32:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts