My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
21,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden the fonts on my toolbar changed size. It's just a bit too small now, hard to read. I looked on the Mozilla help site and it's not too helpful at all. A whole lot of people say it's this or it's that, but no way to make it a little larger. Now I know how to make the image in the window bigger, but I want to make the browser bar/icons larger. Any thoughts?

·
Administrator
21,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That will change the size of the fonts on the image displayed, but not on the toolbar itself.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Look under "tools" then "options" then "content" then the 2nd advanced button down play with those. There is a check box (mine is checked) to allow web pages to choose fonts. You can also choose font size. Mine is Georgia 16 pt. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts

·
Administrator
21,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The download was for the page content, not the actual browser fonts, as was the options in the content section. The part that I am trying to enlarge is the File Edit View, etc. along with my toolbar icons.

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,564 Posts
The download was for the page content, not the actual browser fonts, as was the options in the content section. The part that I am trying to enlarge is the File Edit View, etc. along with my toolbar icons.
Place your curser right next to "help" (not on it!) and right click..Select "Customize".

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
*wonders* when to insert the BIG font remarks. :)

·
Administrator
21,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I installed another skid for my Firefox browser. This is a hi resolution skid, much easier to see!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts