My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
rust in my veins
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Field Day of the Past in Rockville Va. last weekend. while Im here does anyone have any info on the Bolens FS11 or the Sicklebar? these are new to our collection and I know nothing about them really.

·
Super Moderator
32,695 Posts
Really liked the pic of the 3 wheeled Turfmaster tractor. Took me a couple of seconds to realize the the front wheel is the driven wheel!

·
rust in my veins
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the turfmaster gets quite a bit of attention, esp when you come to a stop swing the handles around and then head off in reverse!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Rockville is always my favorite show of the year, saw your collection at Summerset also. Love the Turfmaster, my dad and I were trying to figure out the sickle bar, some parts almost look homemade. You have some really neat peices.

Brad

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
how much of a uncut circle do you end up with on that Bolens?? Why i ask is a buddy of mine has one.. He says its a zero turn with a total cut.. nothing missed in a corner..

·
rust in my veins
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill be honest with you I have no clue on the Bolens, I got it up there! I have been looking for one for a while and a guy just "poof" walked up and asked me if I had any interest in one since I had all those weird mowers!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I was tempted to pull the plug on a ss16 that was there with a chipper and tiller, but thankfully the wife reminded me that the bank account wasn't gonna let me spend that on a project

1 - 16 of 16 Posts