My Tractor Forum banner

541 - 544 of 544 Posts

·
10,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #541
Got the other half of the case cleaned up, new seals tapped in and it is back assembled. Need to wash the bolts and clean them up before final reassembly. Picked up the non-detergent 30 for the rear end even tho I won't be putting it back in the frame until spring :)

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
10,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #542 (Edited)
I forgot to post as well that I picked up a new toy for the Sears fleet to drag around this year. A friend was selling out his collection, so I have 3 plows so I need a disk too right? :hide:

Its super straight and clean, all the bearings are tight and it shows very little wear. Should be a nice addition to the fleet! It even came with an original parts "manual" sheet

·
10,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #543
I figured since it's apart I'll clean up the visible shifter parts. I do plan to have it covered (more on that later) but if that idea hits the fan then I will have a backup already underneath

I also started cleaning up other parts of the shifter, just cleaning up the corrosion that this one seemed to have plenty of!

·
10,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
The shifter was cleaned and reassembled it this afternoon. Work and other things have been keeping me from finishing it off. It won't be going back in the tractor until spring, however that isn't too far away now :hide:. Input pulley was just set on in the picture

541 - 544 of 544 Posts