My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my snow removal equipment. Sad as it is, I haven't put any snow through the 47 blower yet this year.:thSick: I took a couple under hood pics as well to show the wiring and switch for the deflector mod. That thing sure will work great when I do actually use it!! The 318 hasn't had a single issue yet taking care of the small amounts of snow we've gotten. For those wondering about the suitcase weights, if & when I use the 332, I will just switch the 7 suitcase weights over. And as for the red weight bracket on the 318, my neighbor made it for me. Needless to say, he's a huge IH fan:banghead3 so he thought it'd be funny to deliver it red! Someday I'll paint it black, when I feel he won't be offended anymore! :drunkie:

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!! I'm pretty proud of having these!! You can't see it in the pic, but the 332 has the same weight bracket, but black. I'll run without wheel weights on it cuz I refuse to scratch those wheels!!!:trink39:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nicel looking stable of GT's you have there! I really like how high that 47" blower gets!
Agree with the lift height of the 47, makes loading on a trailer much easier. the 49s I had on my 332's would barely lift 2 inches.

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Sweet:fing32::fing32::fing32: slkpk

·
Super Moderator
17,136 Posts
Nice looking set of tractors--and your neighbor sounds like an asset, also!!!

glenn

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,540 Posts
Nice tractors!!! With all the suitcases the red is hard to see, so no worries. :fing32:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
wow...what a pair you have! (can't believe I just said that about garden tractors!)

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
The pic of the 332 with the blower raised really shows why rear weight is important. Looks like you could pick the rear end up with one hand.
I was always amazed at the size of the 47 compared to the 300 series tractors!:swow:

Great looking bunch of tractors!!!:thThumbsU

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
That is fine set-up for winter! I need to get one my cub cadet works and put a blade on it. Two tractors (blower & blade) just looks like the way to go in the winter. Love the rigs!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MXZ - Haven't needed chains at all yet. I can't say that for the 332 as I haven't used it yet. I'm hoping to get by without chains, but I do have a set if it boils down to that. Between 7 suitcase weights and 2-70lb wheel weights on the 318, it pushes snow pretty easily!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts