My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, went to Princess Auto yesterday and got me a Speeco quick hitch with the tractor bux the DW gave me. Now to get home from work today and see how many of my attachments will fit it. Man they are heavy though.

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Congrats and are you going to use bushings on each implement with it? slkpk

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I am. It came with a set of large bushings and I bought 3 sets of short Cat 1 to Cat 2 bushings that I think will work. Although after I loooked closed at them they are not the same size as the ones the hitch came with So I may have to take them back next week and get different ones.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
you'll appreciate having it assuming it'll fit most of your implements. Do you have any pics of your sprayer? I need to make some mods to add pressure control and recirc and am looking for ideas.
thanks
Jim

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you'll appreciate having it assuming it'll fit most of your implements. Do you have any pics of your sprayer? I need to make some mods to add pressure control and recirc and am looking for ideas.
thanks
Jim
No real good pics of it right now sorry.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well went out after work yesterday and got the QH on the tractor and had a look at all my stuff and everything should work except for the one thing I need this time of year. The Blower, just need to do a bit of grinding and straightening the lower hitch posts and I have to use the secondary upper mount adapter that came with the hitch to connect the top link. I think my back is going to thank me very much this summer, heck I may even be tempted to use stuff more now. ANd now I will need to show the DW that I really really need a hyd top link to adjust for using the different top link connections.

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
I think my back is going to thank me very much this summer, heck I may even be tempted to use stuff more now.
This is what I am hoping when I take the plunge on a QH this spring. Keep us posted!:fing32:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts