My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally changed the seat on my sunstar. old one was ripped and not much padding left. i got this new one today and added a safety triangle on the back of it. i also put a flasher relay in the wiring for the rear lights. planning on getting some off road lights and mounting them on the sides of the hood. and a pair of marker lights for the sides in the front. just made a vid for youtube of the bucket working. www.youtube.com/user/jacquesryan

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Nice looking tractor. That seat is a great addition and looks to be very comfortable.

How do you like it?

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Lets see... New Seat... SMV on the seat.. Flasher circuits.. Why you gotta be stealing my thunder... Maaaaan!

Lookin good CR!

*Edit*

Oh yeah and your also stealing my photography style! Gee whiz! :)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Clever loader! I like the simple and easy to get parts. Door hinges for the bucket hinge and a 12V winch for the opener. I do not see any welded places, which works for my skills.

Is the bucket made of wood?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Clever loader! I like the simple and easy to get parts. Door hinges for the bucket hinge and a 12V winch for the opener. I do not see any welded places, which works for my skills.

Is the bucket made of wood?
all 3/16 plate steel, and it is completely welded together. took time and fab work but was still quite simple if you know what your doing.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking tractor. Have you thought about putting HDAP's or Ag's on it? slkpk

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
looks comfy ryan!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts