My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After paying to get my machines moved for so long,those days are over :trink39:.I picked this one up tonight for a great deal,it was bought new in 2005 and used for one 50 mile round trip :fing32:.

Attachments

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
I agree. That is a nice looking trailer. It is low to the ground to make it easy for load/unload. Is there a mesh or something in the tailgate?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
thats a rally handy sized one too! well done

·
ordinary average guy
1,521 Posts
nice lil trailer.
looks like the drop gate will need some beefing up. unless i cant see the expanded metal on it.

·
Tractor Junkie
547 Posts
Nice! a trailer can be very handy, congrats

Is that a Snow Bear M550LHD ? If so I have a manual in PDF form I could send to you,
or i think they can be d/l from thier web site

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The gate has a does have mesh on it.The trailer is 4.5 ft x 7.5ft,every decent one on CL was gone as soon as i called!I got lucky with this one,for $300-:fing32:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
I think you did well for that money. The hardest part will be keeping the lights working.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Saw that one on CL and was thinking about it. The schedule didn't give me time to call. Great pickup for you!

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Regarding the comment about the lights. Take the time to run a ground wire to all of the lights instead of depending on the frame of the trailer frame for the ground. Your lights will work much better.
Dave

·
Registered
756 Posts
That is a nice looking trailer; you did very well on the deal. As Dave mentioned above, run an extra wire for ground. Otherwise the ground is through the trailer frame, the hitch, ball of pull vehicle, back to frame of truck. Ever follow someone pulling a trailer and see the trailer lights flicker or blink?

Only one problem........like our other "things", having the first trailer will lead to the need for more.

Paul

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is a nice looking trailer; you did very well on the deal. As Dave mentioned above, run an extra wire for ground. Otherwise the ground is through the trailer frame, the hitch, ball of pull vehicle, back to frame of truck. Ever follow someone pulling a trailer and see the trailer lights flicker or blink?

Only one problem........like our other "things", having the first trailer will lead to the need for more.

Paul
I figured this would be a good "starter" trailer.Some day down the road i'll add a bigger one to the fleet :fing32:.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Nice trailer you got there. You'll be suprised just how handy it is to have one. I have three myself. You are about to be plauged by request to borrow it. Thought I would let you in on that.

·
forkz
6,176 Posts
nice trailer if u have lightn problems do like i did put some leds on it kinda pricey but worth it

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
You did good on that one. I've have been looking for a while on and off and I would have jumped on that too for $300.00. 5x8 @ Lowes and TSC is double that. Nice score!

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
Congrats!

·
The voice of reason !
2,720 Posts
Nice looking trailer you got perfect size and price.

Now why cant I find deals like that ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts