My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a 40 in bucket for my simplicity landlord 3310v with no hydraulics.

I use a winch instead of hydraulics due to the fact i dont have them on my tractor.

It works pretty good, but should have gotten a more powerful winch stops everyonce in a while, but she goes good.

What do you think about the bucket?

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I was going to say the same thing. Holy Crap, that is huge! Bet your glad it fits both your tractor and a D9 dozer:thThumbsU

·
15,000 +posts!
20,535 Posts
Looks good!..
If your winch has the cable hooked directly to the bucket,it might be stalling it out because it lacks enough "straight line pull"--if you put a pulley on the bucket and run the cable around it and anchor the hook back near the winch on the lift frame,it will double the amount of pulling power and also slow the speed it lifts it by half..giving you more control and double the lifting power..

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Very nice job as others have said .. and yes ITS BIG

I would worry about over-loading your front end .. And it must be a bear to steer loaded.

That bucket looks bigger then the loader bucket on my HT-23, which has a much heavier duty front end. I am afraid that I over load mine with a full bucket of dirt.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya i no it is big lol, but i know i would have made it to small, go big or go home lol.

And ya tractor holic it was to little straight line, i realized that out. so i am going to put and idler pulley for it to run off of, i just have to reinforce a crap load.

·
ordinary average guy
1,521 Posts
how does it dump ? i see your lift rod hooked up. is that to a trip ?
close up pics would be nice.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Might be a bit deep for heavy material , but just right for light stuff like mulch or leaves , as said above good idea on the additional pulley , Smack a bit of paint on it and its all good.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya for the dump i have the lift handle hooked up and it works awsome, im going to put some springs on the bucket tot he frame though so it is little easier on my arm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts