My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Father (R.I.P) had a 633 when I was growing up. He had to put wood blocks on the pedals so I could mow the lawn with it (Reel type Gang mower).
After he passed away when I was 10 the old WH was to hard to start (no electric start back then) so my Mom and I traded it for a new Ford LT10 I think it was 1976, he died in 1974.
So I have always wanted to carry the WH tradition going in our family.
Well as of this past Monday I did!
1993 314-8 with snow blower and blade. I have been cleaning, adjusting brake and clutch, fixing the headlight/taillight problems.
Here she is.
I am sure Dad would approve!

Here is Dad and me,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great pictures,and any dad would approve that wheelhorse,did you get a tiller to cause it has a lift for 1
Nope, no tiller. The guy I bought them from got it from an elderly neighbor.
Everything they had went with the tractor.
I have no idea where the tiller went. He went back yesterday to see if she had the lift rod for the blower, and she found some tire chains to give to me. I think if there was a tiller there she would have given that too. I asked and he said there was no tiller. (Im looking though) A local dealer has one in the box for $800, but I was shot down by my Wife when I mentioned it........:Stop:

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,677 Posts
That's just too cool! My Dad passed in '76. Thank heavens for pictures and memories. Thanks for sharing. Looks like an old Mopar peeking at us back there.

·
Oldbie
1,605 Posts
Nice looking new tractor...
I agree those old photos are priceless.
I would give anything to have one with me and my dad on his
lawn ranger where I learned to mow.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I love the old pictures, those are so cool. You got a nice WH no too!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Great looking tractor, no doubt about it!

Looks like an old Mopar peeking at us back there.
heh, I thought it was a 2000+ Neon, a different kind of Mopar. My second guess would've been about a '64 Malibu, but I don't think that's right either.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The old Mopar is a 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Nice tractor.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You'll love your new set up. And I really love your old pictures. Thanks for sharing them...:thThumbsU
-BK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts