My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery on a fimco lg 60 boomless ag sprayer , and I am not able to attach it to my JD Imatch. I have the JD 3203 . It seems my only option is to get a welder on the job to bring forward all 3 points on the sprayer, so my hooks on the Imatch will fit. Would love to hear back from anyone that has experienced my issue. I am new to MTF and this is my first post! thank you!

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
ca,

Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: How do you like your 3203? I've only driven one for a short period at my dealer and it looked like a beefy tractor. As for your iMatch question, hopefully some of our iMatch users will chime in. :)

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome1: http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=15093

Look at the bottom pic in this thread. You may be able to get an adjustable top link like I've got from work Saver and save you a lot of work trying to reweld everything. Just a thought. slkpk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love my 3203, I have 4 acres of grapevines in the mad river valley, use it primarily for cutting, (frontier rc 1060 bush hog) and moving boulders, lots of boulders in vermont, I just have the stock 300 bucket, but it's all I need. I looked at a few Kubota's last year when I was buying, but you said it right, the 3203 is beefy, I've had it in some hairy spots, and I have yet to have a problem, moved a lot of snow with just the bucket,,,great value machine!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the info, my issue is that I don't think I can get any hook underneath the center pin, there is a piece of metal cut on an angle behind the pin that will not allow any hook to get under it, I am actually going to mention the issue to Fimco, since so many owners are using quick hitches. I have a welder looking at it today, and it seems like only 2-4 hours of work!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the sprayer back from the welder today, and he did a great job, all 3 points fit perfectly. He took out the piece that was cut on an angle, drilled a new hole, and welded a permanent pin to act as my center pin and to support the sprayer when under weight. Now my center hook fits under the center pin with plenty of room to spare.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Glad to hear it worked out for you. Can you post some pics of it? slkpk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts