My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to meet some of you guys in the area. I'm going to go to Field Days of the Past Spring Thing down in Short Pump VA on June 13th.

Is anyone who is going interested in meeting up for a cold non-alcoholic beverage around 4:00 p.m. before the antique tractor pulls begin?

I'd like to get there early enough for the lawn mower pulls, but the kids have T-ball, Softball, and so forth earlier in the day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dog, would have been great to see you there I wish I'd checked this part of the forum before Saturday. Spent the day there, saw everything from the lawn tractor up through the modified 4wd's until it started raining about 8-9 PM. We were sitting in the "grandstands" all the way to the left as youre looking at the track. I was impressed with the number of tractors/truck there, this was my first spring thing, and im looking forward to the field days of the past this fall. The lawn tractor pulls made me wonder how my GT5K would do, and I was getting a great deal of pressure to run my Gen 3 Cummins 2500 in the stock 4wd diesel class next spring! Any members close to richmond should consider attending this next spring and the fall event. There was no fee for setting up a table, might make a great location for a MTF swap meet or show-n-shine.

http://www.fielddayofthepast.net/

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was not able to make it xxxj. Too many irons in the fire this weekend, and I had forgotten about the HOA picnic (being on the board, I had to go).

I too was wanting to see what my stock 2500 cummins would do in a pull.

Anyway, Glenn says the fall event is even bigger! Maybe we should all get MTF caps for ease of recognition.

·
16,682 Posts
The Fall event is , indeed--three wide open days....Usually the last weekend in September, I believe..I have the newspaper at work....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts