My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any one has a picture of just there mower deck. The one that came with my FF24 does not look like the one in the manuel, but the manuel picture is not that good. I think they just had a deck laying around and told me that it went with it. I will try and put some pictures up of it later.

·
7000 posts and climbing!
7,145 Posts
A few years ago I saw an ad on CL with a FF24 for sale. The tractor looked pretty good and it only had about 300 hours on it. I saved a few photos of it because I was interested in it and they were a great reference. It had a rear mower like a bush hog.

There was a NOS 50 inch mower deck for sale on eBay a while back for a few hundred dollars. I think a mower shop in PA had it for sale. I don't have any photos of it. Some other members here have posted some of the original brochures with the OEM attachments for the Full Featured tractors. You might find them if you search a while.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
I was wondering if any one has a picture of just there mower deck. The one that came with my FF24 does not look like the one in the manuel, but the manuel picture is not that good. I think they just had a deck laying around and told me that it went with it. I will try and put some pictures up of it later.
Here are some pics of an FF deck minus lifting arms and center mandrel. You should be able to tell if that is what you have. :trink40:

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
That looks pretty close to the deck off my gt18. 44 inch cut.

Mine uses the scissor lift style arms, looks Very similar to the FF deck.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've never seen a sears deck like that. Must be something with a vert. shaft motor. Maybe a newer one. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, for sure i do not have the right one, i finally took a picture of what i have, does anybody know what it might be? I can not find a serial number on it.
With what little knowledge I have on Sears decks--you better put a number to it.Some look so close that you'd swear that's it!!! Then,it don't fit.:dunno:If I didn't have said ID.then a side by side is what I'd do.

·
Registered
773 Posts
That deck looks the same as this older MTD that was given to me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That MTD deck looks just like mine, time to do a custom job, i will post pictures of my project as i make it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts