1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this listed in the Yahoo group The Real Craftsman Club:

Craftsman FF 24 For Sale
Wheel Weights, Hydro stat, hi-low trans, 50 inch Mower deck, 3 point hitch,
Fresh Blades, Runs perfectly! All of the body is in excellent shape as well. Zip
code 46787. Asking $3000, please call 260.609.2200, thanks!

·
I'll do that next.....
155 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
O MY! what a steal!:fing20:

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
O MY! what a steal!:fing20:
I hate when people know what they have. Imagine if someone just droped one of these beasts off at my grandpas work? .
Just goes to show, there are people that know and dont know what they have. This guy knows. But, they where tractors built to last, so I ant surprised at the shape its it.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
are you serious? the mexican chrome repaint must be where the $$$ is.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you serious? the mexican chrome repaint must be where the $$$ is.
There is no chrome on a FF, and the original factory color was a silver that fades to grey. this one still has the look of an original paint job from the photos.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
minus the decals that have been painted over

·
Registered
409 Posts
things a friggin BEAST!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
those tires dont look like the 26x12-12's to me

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I realize the FF's are rare, and for a collector wanting something on the not so easy to find side, then maybe. Personally, I'd love to own one but $2950 in that condition is a bit steep. Maybe I'm just used to pricing for other Sears models.

I see these pop up in the mid-west and on the west coast a lot(maybe it's just me), but from time time I'll spot a complete, not so pretty machine-running for $900 every once in awhile.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree the price is a bit steep, and it doesn't even have a loader.

Mine is currently parked in front of my garage, it has the loader on it. I'm constantly amazed at the guys who will stop when I'm working in the front yard and ask to buy it and the prices they offer are sad. No, it's not for sale and no I don't think $200 is a wonderful offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts