My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some more of the engine tin put back on the 18/6, did some wheel/tire swapping, put some implements on the tractors, got my SS16 running good (as it turns out, it surges when the fuel line is kinked at the fuel tank :D

I also did a little work on the other SS16 i will be restoring soon after the 18/6 is done.

I will have more pics soon...

I want to get some pics of all my attachments and implements. I love seeing others attachments, so i don't mind showing mine ;)

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Few more pics from today-
Got my wheel weights on, and i out the original GT18 motor back in my GT after getting the new piston in it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
lookin good and i like old style steel pan seat, thats what i got on the 19.9 i like it cause it sits lower

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
do i see a little 110 in the background :D

nice pics james

·
Mr. Picky
58 Posts
do i see a little 110 in the background :D

nice pics james
The little 110 drives like a dream, but only when in tow behind the SS16.... :fing20: Oh well, it will be sweet when i'm done restoring it.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
cant wait to see!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
409 Posts
james nice work, its lookin' good!

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Some more pics from today- Got my mid mount on my SS16 with the grader blade, and got the angle rod mounted for the front plow.

:thThumbsU

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
eventually i want to put the 3point from my GT18 on it or buy a era correct 'off white' 3pt for this one, or make the homemade one i have into an electric lift and use that one. Probably build myself a rear blade like i made for hugh, then i can really plow my driveway!!! Having the mid mount on the tractor adds about 50 or so lbs to the weight of the tractor, and is balanced between the wheels so makes the center of gravity lower... This is my favorite tractor!! No rhyme or reason to it, it's like the lost puppy you bring home and can't stop loving.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts