My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,
Mine grew legs somehow and i'm looking for a replacement.
Does anyone know if the ford 9N/8N/2N equivalent will for the TO?
this is the "Ferguson" one:

The "Ford":

Yesterday's tractor lists one with this image:

There's a note that when using this one on the 9N use the bottom pair of holes for the top link...

There were also a "3rd pair of holes" version for the 8N:

It looks to me that any of these would work for the TO so long as i stick to using the bottom pair of holes for the top link. The local farm salvage has plenty of fords and lots of those brackets, just wanted to hear from someone who knows before i go get one. Tried to look them up for hole diameters on the pins and didn't really get anywhere, figure someone has probably run into this.
Thanks,
-Josh

·
Registered
133 Posts
Unless the price is just plain too high, grab one of the Ford and try it. This is one I took off of one of my salvage TO-30s. Hope the measurements help some. The ears @ 6 1/4” on the 3rd picture are for holding the Clevis pin (I think) vertical.
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless the price is just plain too high, grab one of the Ford and try it. This is one I took off of one of my salvage TO-30s. Hope the measurements help some. The ears @ 6 1/4” on the 3rd picture are for holding the Clevis pin (I think) vertical. View attachment 2443393 View attachment 2443394
Thanks for that info!
seems that the salvage guy threw a ford one in the bag when i went to pick up the other parts. maybe he knew something i didnt. I will compare measurements. before i go try it out.
-Josh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts