My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Custom User Title
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, fellow gamers ive been gaming on this pentium 4 gaming system for years and i dont have the money for a new one on facebook a company called MAINGEAR pc's is having a contest called "dont hide your pc," for one of their gaming computers a f131 which is like god to me and i really want to win! i was wondering if you guys could help me get an actual gaming rig and not this pc i built from scrap parts from my dad's work. Thank you so much. Its easy all you have to do is follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/maingear/app_451684954848385 to maingears facebook page like the page (which you guys should do they make amazing gaming rigs they are simply amazing) then click the green check to vote! thank you guys so much if you all decide to vote, i really appreciate it, you dont even know how much im kind of sick of the speed of the ancient computer! thanks again- Pat :howdy:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
if you save up about 400 bucks, you could build a sweet lil gaming rig.
tigerdirect.com for the mobo, RAM, & cpu as a bundle should run less than 200

Geeks.com for the rest of the rig: case, power supply, vid card, dvdrom, wireless nic if ya want to be fancy.

I just priced out a new rig for a customer, with a new 26" monitor and kbd, spkr, and optical mouse: 450 price tag. 2nd day shipping included in that. Drop the monitor,kbd, mouse, and speakers and the price was a smidge over 300.

I bet you could do a bit of "scraping" and recyling and come up with a bit of cash to build yourself a dream machine!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts