My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a 2100 series cub cadet it is in rough shape but the engine sounds good. I am going to pull the engine and either scrap the rest or see if I can find someone who wants parts. I was wondering about the quality of these command horizontal shafts. Anyone know the shaft size off the top of there head?

·
10K and Climbin!
12,355 Posts
Was it a 2160 or 2165? That tractor had the bigger wheels and the 48" deck. I'm looking for a spindle housing from the deck if you would be interested in selling it to me.. The engines are good for many tractors as well. Let me know..:trink40:

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
I'd be interested in several things as well, depending on condition. You say it's rough - what wrong with it?

The Command engines are stout.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The hood is gone. it runs drives and from what I have been told mows. I looke dunder the seat did not see id tag and did not look much closer yet. The wheels seem to be 4 lug 8 in with 20 in tires. I plan on looking at it closer to see exactly what model it is. thanks for all the info so far.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
I wouldn't scrap it if it still runs and mows! They're great little units, even with the smaller rims/tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts