·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Re: Feb. 2018 FMOM mikeinri

Just want to Congratulate you for being MR. February --you deserve it. nice bunch of equipment.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts

congrats!!!

·
Minding my P's & Q's
1,892 Posts

Congratulations :congrats: MikeinMA ! :biglaugh:

You are a good choice for FMOM.:fing32:

I still like your leaf picker.

Hope your trap line picks up. Still planning on packing all your stretched and dried hides into Boston this Spring?
Watch yur top knot!

·
Super Moderator
15,152 Posts
Congrats Mike. Thanks for letting us get to know you better. Enjoy your time in the spotlight. Very well deserved.

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,549 Posts
Congrats Mike - nice to hear from a well rounded guy with tons of interests, and probably literally tons of tractors. Stay busy and enjoy life with the kids.

·
Premium Member
7,868 Posts
Thanks again guys!

Very humbling is an understatement. Took the boys to Monster Jam this past weekend (annual event with a friend and his son).

I didn't get a great pic, but the FEL-mounted tow bar they use is very cool and reminded me of some of the cool build ideas I've seen here at MTF! It's basically a long bar with a small post on the tip, which hooks into a loop attached to the monster truck. Takes less than five seconds to hook up and start dragging.

Jere, I took a page out of your book and offered to help clear snow at church today. Might turn that into a new tradition with the kids.

Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,109 Posts
Thanks again guys!

Very humbling is an understatement. Took the boys to Monster Jam this past weekend (annual event with a friend and his son).

I didn't get a great pic, but the FEL-mounted tow bar they use is very cool and reminded me of some of the cool build ideas I've seen here at MTF! It's basically a long bar with a small post on the tip, which hooks into a loop attached to the monster truck. Takes less than five seconds to hook up and start dragging.

Jere, I took a page out of your book and offered to help clear snow at church today. Might turn that into a new tradition with the kids.

Mike
Cool stuff! Bet you guys had a blast. :tango_face_smile:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts