My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
6,404 Posts
Congrats Nick. Enjoy your tractor hobby, and use it in your rehab and recovery.

·
Make Smoke, Boil Water!
1,820 Posts
Congratulations, Nick!

Let me add my voice to those wishing you a full recovery!

BTW, you're making me miss my old JD120 that I got talked out of for a song - but that was before MTF.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Congrats Nick !

Been good seeing you in the forums.

Dave

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Another BIG CONGRATULATIONS, Nick!! I also missed the accident you had, but hoping for a full recovery, if you still need to recover. One half acre and a whole heap of tractors! That's the ticket!!

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Hey Nick,
Great to hear your story. Best wishes for every success in the future.

Don't ever look at a Gravely. You might start comparing with the Deere's. Lol.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Congratulations Nick glad you are feeling better and thanks for your help, especially with my 140.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
YAY Nick !!! Congrats :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Nick,

Hope you're OK now, and best wishes.

I had 2 tractor accidents way back when kid. It did not killed as those kind of accident do. But, looking back at my life now, I think the commotion of those on the back of my head had changed me a bit. -(

But, times have change and machines are way larger than 40yrs ago, so, everytime I hear about a farm accident now, I see this:

Congrats on your February 2016 FMoM ;)

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts
Thanks guys! I am getting better all the time. Back to work part time, and it feels good to have some normalcy again. Biggest issue now is itching. Burn itch is in a class of its own, but it even seems to be lessening. Thank you all for the support, and thank you for nominating me for the fmom, it is a very nice surprise.

If I get back to full time in the next few weeks, I'll be starting the 332 restoration thread this spring as originally planned!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Congrats Nick. Well deserved. :thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts
Thanks again fellas!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Congrats! Enjoyable read about you! I completely understand about how the hobby is addicting. I had 1 lawn tractor three years ago, now I have 5 running tractors with 1 project waiting. :)

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Like on everything lately I'm late to the party but congrats on the FMOM. Glad to get to know you better.

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts
Well it's my last day in the spotlight, I just wanted to say thank you again to all the great members and to our wonderful staff here. Thank you Mike and Tyson for all the work you do on the fmom!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts