My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Steddy nice to get to know you and your family! You are definatly living the American Dream.

Beautiful Wheel Horses also! You have a great collection. You should not have admitted they are toys, its better to say tools :D.

Take care and glad to have you here on MTF :)

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
6,404 Posts
Congrats

·
Super Moderator and over 6K Posts!
6,115 Posts
Congratulations!! That's a very nice assortment of "TOYZ" you have. I wondered if you need a special license to operate a Zamboni such as a forklift operator needs? Bill

·
Administrator
17,822 Posts
Congrats. Having a loving family is what it's all about. Oh yeah, and lots of tractors to play with.
MikeC

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
A BIG congratulations from me Steddy!! Just a note - your girls will be graduating from college in about three weeks (it'll seem like it, believe me!). Great family! And, man, ye grass - ye lawn!! Wow, Michigan grows some green beautiful grass!!

Well, I'm always happy to read about our old boys here. I missed the months we didn't have them, but I understand. Our MTF moderator boys have a job trying to keep up with all us rascals.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Congrats Steddy!

Enjoy those fleeting moments with your daughters. Keep them involved in what you do for as long as possible. You will never regret it!!

·
5K and there's still more
7,207 Posts
Congratulations Steady.

You have a beautiful family , home and equipment.
I know you appreciate it all - as you should.

I would not take all that age and seriousness stuff to heart.
Your as old or young as you allow yourself to be.
Taking things too seriously will just stress you out and that doesn't help matters a bit.

Thanks for sharing some of you with us.

Don

:fing32:

·
Professional Amateur
1,269 Posts
Congrats Ted! Glad to have you here!

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,875 Posts
Congrats, Ted! Like the others, I enjoyed getting to know you a little better. And I too figured you to be older -- funny how that is.

Impressive collection of machines. And more importantly, a very lovely family. Cherish the precious little ones, and be grateful for a tolerant wife!:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Congrates Steddy my friend! I did not notice the home page until today! Stupid phone app don't show me!! Well deserved!!:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats! Great group of equipment. I gotta ask though, a Ferris 60" for .87 ?? Seems like a little overkill lol. Not that overkill is a bad thing though..

·
Professional Homeowner
8,038 Posts
Congrats! Great group of equipment. I gotta ask though, a Ferris 60" for .87 ?? Seems like a little overkill lol. Not that overkill is a bad thing though..
Thanks XJ and all else for the kind words!

Well, unfortunately, I sold ithe Ferris on Sunday. Guess I'll never know for sure. The Massey SCUT is pushing it for th .87 acres, though. Don't know about the John Deere yet. My friend really wants it, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm sure I'll get the chance to use it before he comes up with the cash, though.

·
7,207 Posts
woow woow !!

no wait did I just woow woow steddy ?

Naw The shirt !

the shirt !! :fing32:

Wheeew

Donewrken

·
7,207 Posts
Need to do the arm thingy both directions.

You needn't do it at the same time though. :)

Donewrken

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks XJ and all else for the kind words!

Well, unfortunately, I sold ithe Ferris on Sunday. Guess I'll never know for sure. The Massey SCUT is pushing it for th .87 acres, though. Don't know about the John Deere yet. My friend really wants it, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm sure I'll get the chance to use it before he comes up with the cash, though.
Nice,
i'm actually looking for a Ferris just like that one! What did you end up selling it for if you don't mind me asking? Year and hours?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts