My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
Wow..!!Wish you were closer..!! What category FH is that equipment..?? For like a Super C, or larger, for the 240/340..?? Do you have them listed locally on Craigslist, or anything..?? If you're not on any of the Facebook IH groups, I am, and would gladly post a link to it for you. There's a lot of guys looking for FH tools.

Love that FH flail mower..!! Is it a Mott..?? I bought a 3 pt. one this last Spring, and use it on both the Super C, and 240, using the 3 pt. adapter. Love it..!!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got these items with the 240 I picked up. The mower was never on the tractor and I think it's the smaller point. I have them listed mon CL and facebook farmall parts exchange. Don't what to list on market place would rather stay with farmall IH groups. Have a rare IH 3pt fast hitch conversion. Here is what the 240 looks like. The mower might be a mott, yellow before the red paint, but could not find the mott sticker.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
That 3 pt. conversion is definitely different from mine, and I have 2 different styles.

Love my FH implements, as it's a lot easier to say no, for a good reason, to someone who wants to borrow something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts