My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A big congratulations to member 'kona1987' for winning the fall 2016 photo contest!

Also, congratulations to members 'DonF' for making 2nd place and 'Jere39' for making 3rd place!
:)

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Congrats !!

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,600 Posts
Congrats DonF, great picture

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
GREAT pictures all!!

Congratulations to kona1987, DonF and Jere39. :congrats::congrats::congrats:

SD.

·
We're all friends here
13,844 Posts
Congratulations guys! And thanks to everyone for the excellent photos. :fing32:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yes...congrats to the winners.....now we need to do a winter one?????

Fadz

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,235 Posts
A big congratulations to member 'kona1987' for winning the fall 2016 photo contest!

Also, congratulations to members 'DonF' for making 2nd place and 'Jere39' for making 3rd place!
:)

congrats guys.. it sure was a hard choice to vote on..

·
Senior Moment
3,215 Posts
Congratulations...

·
Super Moderator
15,182 Posts
Congratulations to all three winners. Thanks to all who contributed and to all that voted to make it a great contest. :fing32:

·
Minding my P's & Q's
1,943 Posts
Congratulations to kona1987, DonF, Jere39. All good pictures.

kona1987 knows the secret. A Vizsla in the picture will win every time.
I'm going to rent one for next years contest from Rent A Vishy over in Frost Bite Falls to have in the foreground of my fall picture.

All kidding aside. The composition of the picture kona1987 entered is outstanding. Placement of the tractor and the Vizsla in that background is perfect.
And the look on the dogs face could not be better.

It WAS hard to choose. DonF and Jere39 both submitted great pictures and it was a tough choice. In fact all the submissions were good to see.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd like to thank everyone for the votes! I've only been on this forum a short time but feel very welcomed! Dixie has been getting some extra treats recently for her role in this picture, she's planning on showcasing all the prizes that the site Sponsors have so graciously been sending. Thanks again and have a Blessed Christmas this season with all your friends and family.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts