My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pictures I took last year at the local old engine and tractor show. For all 20 plus follow the link to my webpage below. Be for warned they are big files and the page may take 10 minutes or more to load fully on a slow connection.

Fairfield County Antique Tractor Club 2004

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
That old green one w/ the true friction brakes showe the inventiveness that went into this industry..Nice photos Mark...

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Great pics, Mark! :fing02: Thanks for sharing the pics and link.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Pretty cool, Mark. I was trying to get out of going to PA over Memorial day weekend so I could go to the tractor/engine show in Utica, but I got "them eyes". You know what that means, right? Funny how women have the amazing ability to say "NO" without actually breathing a word. LOL

Greg

·
Administrator
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Glad you all enjoyed the pictures. They have a neat setup for measuring PTO horsepower. They also were operating a sawmill and having a tractor pull. I ran out of camera memory by the time I got to them. Won't happen again. I promise. Kind of warms me up looking at the pictures. It was about 90F that day.

Greg...
Your just going to have to lay down the law of priorities to the little woman. Or bribe her with one of your fancy dinners. LOL Easy for me to say. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts