1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
John Deere 445
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
268 Posts
My brother bought a Husqvarna 445 chainsaw I think back in the spring. He has sawed up several trees that fell around his house and says it runs great. Came with a full warranty also.

What gets me is I go to HD or Lowe's and see where someone has brought back a trimmer,lawn tractor,chainsaw,ect... that looks like they use hard all summer long and they only discount it maybe 10%.

·
John Deere 445
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i know what mean about HD or Lowes used lawn equipment, Looks beat with little discount. That's why i wonder about Husqvarnas reconditioned equipment.
Spoke with a dealer today in W. Hartford about 1 1/2 hours away. He has a load of the BT150 at 199.99 with a 90 day warranty. Their suppose to look new but did say i should come down and pick witch one i want.

looking around on the internet it really surprised me how much reconditioned Husqvarna blowers, saws, trimmers, ect. are out there. Makes me think maybe i should start looking at the Stihl blowers again.

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
I got a reconditioned wife one time. That did not work out, I could not teach her anything. And there was no taking her back. Man I will never do that no more.:banghead3

·
John Deere 445
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a reconditioned wife one time. That did not work out, I could not teach her anything. And there was no taking her back. Man I will never do that no more.:banghead3
No warranty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts