My Tractor Forum banner

Factory? or creative fab?

3031 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  moline rat
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Its all custom. Sure looks well done!!!!!
Thats why i asked, because it fooled me. Still think im going to bid on it. Need a new toy!
That is one neat machine. I've always loved grader conversions like this, and it doesn't fall with the ones I've seen. Good luck with the auction and I hope you win. I'd love to see more of this here. You may want to check with the HCEA, as someone there may have info on this machine.
Thanks!
I didnt get it. 4070$ was out of my price range for a toy, but i will find something else that will be alot of fun
That's too bad. It looked like it would make a great toy. I took the time and downloaded all of the photos of it, as it was quite a thorough set with lots of great detail shots.
I didnt get it. 4070$ was out of my price range for a toy, but i will find something else that will be alot of fun
I went and looked at the 3 molines he had on purplewave when they was for sale. All 3 was nice tractors well cared for. The story on the grader was his dGary Base and his dad quinten had a road grader that was slow and didnt have a road gear in it. They also had the U that had a good motor and fast road gear so an idea was hatched to put the 2 together so they could grade field roads. They did a great job on it. The GTB was an older restoration Gary and his dad built together years ago and used the tractor to grind feed. The 44 ztu was restored and only drivin in parades and taken to shows as was the other 2. His father had passed away and they was having trouble with people breaking into the farm stealing so gary descided to sell it all off. I ended up with the gtb couldnt be happier its been a very good runner. Not sure where the grader ended up but it was out of state.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.