My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
'72 SS-15
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I recently aquired an eXmark Turf Tracer Hydro 60" zero turn walk behind mower. I'm planning on doing a major tune-up to both the mower and the engine. Unfortunately I cannot locate the ID tag for the motor. I have attached several images of the mower and the motor. I had already tore into the motor to start cleaning it up but replaced some covers to for better "complete" photos.

Surfing Kohlers website, I believe the motor to be of the "Command" series but I cannot be sure of anything but that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
That looks like the original engine. Have you tried contacting eXmark with the model and serial number? The mower tag should be on the back of the frame right under the hydro pumps.

·
'72 SS-15
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not tried to contact eXmark yet. I have tried to get in touch with Kohler today but haven't had any response yet. I looked for the tag and did not see it there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Stupid me. Use the model and serial number from your second picture. That's the tag.

·
'72 SS-15
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exmark is saying its either a CV18 or CV22 based on the tag I was able to give them from the deck. Is it safe to assume it's a 22hp since its a hydro drive?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I would guess it's the 22 since it has the 60" deck.

·
'72 SS-15
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, I've cross referenced all of the parts that I need to buy between the 18hp and the 22hp and they are identical part numbers. With that, I can alleviate my concerns about purchasing the wrong parts. Thanks for the help toros'r'us. Can't wait to get the mower in tip-top shape again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts