My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
21,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a nice job of putting this together. Hope everyone takes a look. Like the idea of a Tech Exchange or not, you have to admit that even a beginner could follow this project from start to finish with no problems.

Mr. Stladrill--Is this project posted in another location, such as the John Deere Sticky section? If not, it should be! Good presentation.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=161263

·
16,498 Posts
Very nice presentation..........

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,962 Posts
What a nice job of putting this together. Hope everyone takes a look. Like the idea of a Tech Exchange or not, you have to admit that even a beginner could follow this project from start to finish with no problems.

Mr. Stladrill--Is this project posted in another location, such as the John Deere Sticky section? If not, it should be! Good presentation.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=161263
:thanku:

No it's not in the sticky section, but I put the link in my signature.:)
This is the revised version of a thread I did one year ago (October 2009)
It was my first one I did on MTF, I didn't master the language a lot at that time.:D

But I did learn. :fing02:

·
Administrator
21,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

It was my first one I did on MTF, I didn't master the language a lot at that time.:D

But I did learn. :fing02:
You have always been easy to understand with your use of the English language. Better than some of us that grew up with it I would say. But in the short time that you have been a member here I can see that you have become much more comfortable with English, and your posts don't have any "accent" at all! My compliments!

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Problem resolved. We didn't know that Admin had given you permissions to be able to post in that Forum. Good job Steph!:thThumbsU

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,962 Posts
Problem resolved. We didn't know that Admin had given you permissions to be able to post in that Forum. Good job Steph!:thThumbsU
Yes I have been talking with Don and he grants me access so I could work (edit) some of the "how to" I did in the past.

I really appreciate to have the opportunity to rework some of them and share it in a revise/ameliorate form.

You have always been easy to understand with your use of the English language. Better than some of us that grew up with it I would say. But in the short time that you have been a member here I can see that you have become much more comfortable with English, and your posts don't have any "accent" at all! My compliments!
:thanku: Its appreciated.

·
Make Smoke, Boil Water!
1,682 Posts
Just wanted to make a short post to express my thanks to all who helped with my article; your time and assistance is very much appreciated.

No writer works alone; it's great to have such a good bunch of folks here to read objectively and comment without flames.

Eric

1 - 17 of 17 Posts