My Tractor Forum banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,809 Posts
Well, that was kinda the point of my tongue-in-cheek post calling attention to the L202. One can assume the "drive belt" is in fact the fan belt. Now, based on the way the ad is worded, can you tell if the rope start is there or missing?

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Here is the ad before it disappears:

Gravely Tractor - $400 (Peabody)

1960's gravely 2 wheel tractor Model L202 was running, not sure now. Missing drive belt and rope start. Tires have chains and is set up with plow attachment. $400 or best offer.
Here are the resized photos:

Attachments

·
Gravely Model L Guy
464 Posts
After looking closer I guess the starter pulley is missing.

·
Gravely fan
4 Posts
Another version of a lawn roller attachment for a walk-behind Gravely.

About 40 years ago I adapted this water-filled roller to accept a Gravely roller and socket connector to fit my 7.6 Convertible Swiftamatic.

Attachments

·
Back in VA!
215 Posts
Remote starter for manual start Gravely (sure saves a lot of work.)
WOW! i was thinking about "inventing" one of these, but i never knew they existed. cool tool! [off topic] i would like to set up an old exercise boke to be able to start a pull-start gravely.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
the sub puller is to install underground items like wires or sprinkler lines by gripping the outside of them with the wire mesh ,while the plow parts the sod . I m sure they had a number of different sizes for different diameter items .

·
Registered
574 Posts
the sub puller is to install underground items like wires or sprinkler lines by gripping the outside of them with the wire mesh ,while the plow parts the sod . I m sure they had a number of different sizes for different diameter items .
I've never seen this attachment, but I have seen wire pulling tools that resemble this. Interesting.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Sometime this summer when I am back from my overseas deployment, I will lug the SubPull out and get some more pictures and even do a little video!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Saw this "cow-catcher" the other day at a construction site. They were hauling it to the roof of an old building using the giant crane in the upper left. Likely for stripping of the old roof. Solid rubber tires to boot!

Attachments

141 - 155 of 155 Posts