My Tractor Forum banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
:thanku: Thanks for the additional photos - it wasn't obvious from the first shot how it attached or that there were hydraulics on it. Now I see how it works, and I think that's an outstanding addition to the splitter! :fing32: :fing32:

Didn't mean to take the discussion away from "Every gravely attachment known to man, so back to it, MTF'ers!

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts

·
Old Iron Connoisseur
2,785 Posts
I WANT one of those. Can that be run off an 8000 series?
I think that's at least Cat 1 3 point and a 540 PTO. It could be Cat 2 lifting arms too. Be willing to bet it requires north of 25 hp at the PTO to run it chipping larger material.

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
I think that's at least Cat 1 3 point and a 540 PTO. It could be Cat 2 lifting arms too. Be willing to bet it requires north of 25 hp at the PTO to run it chipping larger material.
The Pro Chip 310 takes 23 HP to operate so this one should be about the same. The flywheel in it takes care of the loads and it takes longer to wind down than a 30" mower with the heavy brush blades. 30 HP would be better though.

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts
So what is it designed to go on? A 24G? My M18s wouldn't be strong enough?

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
I don't recall seeing a belly mounted grader blade. This one was just on CL in NJ for $300

Attachments

·
Old Iron Connoisseur
2,785 Posts
So what is it designed to go on? A 24G? My M18s wouldn't be strong enough?
Probably a Compact or Utility Tractor by other manufacturer. Gravely still makes gang finish mowers to use behind other manufacturer built tractors.

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
If that was listed in Ringwood, I bought from him in the past and he was a super nice guy.
Yes, that was his. I often wonder where he comes up with the endless supply of Gravely stuff. I didn't buy this one, but I've bought other things from him.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
This is the first that I've seen a starter like the one in pic #3. It's pretty ingenious.

·
Gravely Model L Guy
464 Posts
Have we got the chainsaw yet?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did I miss a picture of the 2 wheeler plow?

101 - 120 of 155 Posts