My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone loves pictures, so here are some pictures of the 2019 L&GT Extravaganza for the Lawn and garden section. The turnout was way down due to the threat of rain.

Enjoy! Only 9 pictures per post so I will post quite a few!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,075 Posts
Wow, that looked like a fun event!! Some really neat machines there. Your display of Hahn equipment looked great too! You'll have to fill me in again on what got you into Hahn equipment in particular.

Thanks for posting all the pics! It's neat when there's a wide variety like that. The one-wheeler is interesting, it almost seems to be begging for a second front wheel by the looks of it in the picture. :tango_face_grin: Lots of really nice looking restored ones there too. It's always neat to see people's custom creations. The fancy triple axle trailer had some coin on it with all the patios.

Thanks again for sharing, looked like a lot of fun and we're fortunate to be able to have a glimpse of it because of you.

·
Parts collector
2,778 Posts
:tango_face_surprise

Dang there was some cool stuff there! love the mini bailer and the corn chopper. yes that 3 wheeler was cool too.

·
Registered
727 Posts
The little Case IH dozer in round 3 is awesome; can you imagine having that!

Thanks for sharing these very cool!

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad everyone is enjoying them!

To answer Austen's question I got into Hahn's after my uncle gave me an RMD400 and I met guys who were starting to collect. I enjoyed the group, the obscurity of the brand and displaying it in the home town so I kept with it. We had a guest speaker who was an employee of Hahn for 30 years who came and talked to us for 2 and a half hours, nice guy and wise too!
:tango_face_surprise

Dang there was some cool stuff there! love the mini bailer and the corn chopper. yes that 3 wheeler was cool too.
The mini bailer and corn chopper are cool. I helped the fellow unload them and the wagons since he has a loft built in his enclosed trailer. The bailer actually all moves and is ground driven, not sure if it makes a bail but the conveyor does spit them out as well as the combine does as well
:D

Alright, so I went through the pics a second time and, ahem, well... what's the story now with this I see? Hmmm?? :tango_face_grin: :eek: :congrats::sidelaugh:sidelaugh

That was a toy Jef Schilling of Iowa made. His buddy had the turbo on something and it was worn out so his friend rebuilt it and then bought a new one instead since they were so cheap. Jef grabbed it out of the scrap pile and put it on there. He has to dump oil in every few minutes to lube it but it is just a neat conversation piece. The maytag does have enough exhaust to make the turbine spin tho, but being a hit and miss engine very little power is made

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,012 Posts
Thanks Mike, some great equipment there !

Gotta love the Oliver and the Town & Country...... the pics are appreciated.

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Mike, some great equipment there !

Gotta love the Oliver and the Town & Country...... the pics are appreciated.
Took those just for you Larry!

·
Super Moderator
10,935 Posts
Great pics, Mikey! I can't believe how many very neat tractors, and implements were there. I went through them three times. Thanks for taking the time to post them all.

Your Hahn display keeps getting bigger, and better too!

·
Administrator
13,529 Posts
Cool pics, Mikey. That A-C 600 caught my eye, as did many others.:thanku:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts