My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure the lawn got its last cut of the season this weekend. Most of the leaves are off the trees. Cleaned the leaves out of the gutter today.

I tore down and put away the sweeper. Put away the log splitter, concrete mixer, rear tine tiller, plug aerator, and roller. Brought forward the snow thrower and looked it over for mouse nests.

Cleaned up my firewood processing area as I plan to take delivery in January of another 12 cord. Split up nearly a cord of Aspen from a few trees I took down this Summer and gave it to a neighbor. I was going to borrow my other neighbor's quad trailer to move the wood but he lent it out to someone else. He was nice enough to lend me his bigger Skidoo trailer and I stacked the wood on it and then he pulled it over to the other neighbor's place with his quad. Neighbors helping neighbors...

I think I've got enough firewood in the shed for Winter but still need to make up a bunch of kin'lin. There's another 4 cord sitting out on pallets that I probably should put in the shed since I have the room for it but that will depend on my time and the weather. 4 cord is a lot of trips with my little poly cart even if I do load her up to the hilt.

My little poly cart

My neighbor's quad trailer

·
MTF New Poster
2,163 Posts
That's cool.From the first pics,it looked as if it was attached to your house.I thought you guys up in Canada used a shute to slide firewood into the basement for stacking?

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
I got the majority of me leaves bagged. Still have, maybe 1/3 or less still hanging that have to come down. Tilled the garden.
I noticed your Saw Buck in a few pictures, would you mind taking a few of it close up? :trink40:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts