My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Recently, the format of the update E-mails seems to have changed making them almost unreadable. The separate threads are not separated so something seems to have happened.

My E-mails arrive by automatic download from the Verizon servers (actually at their AOL address) directly to my Microsoft Outlook 2010 E-mail inbox. Mail from other senders has not been affected by this change.

I hope you can fix it! Thanks.

·
Administrator
4,531 Posts
I have noticed that more when looking at the emails on my phone than on my laptop.
The tech guys should see this and will comment

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Recently, the format of the update E-mails seems to have changed making them almost unreadable. The separate threads are not separated so something seems to have happened.
I'm noticing the same thing with the update emails i'm receiving. It's happening with my phone and my computer.

·
Larry Garmon
323 Posts

My E-mails arrive by automatic download from the Verizon servers (actually at their AOL address) directly to my Microsoft Outlook 2010 E-mail inbox. Mail from other senders has not been affected by this change.

Agree 100%. Very hard to read now. :thanku:

·
Minding my P's & Q's
1,814 Posts

Mine are different also. No separators between lines, and what is up with all the *********?

Also My Thunderbird email denotes all of these as a suspected scam emails now. Did not do so before. So needs another step before reading them. Turned off scam email detection for now.

Cropped screen shot
Email alert.jpg

·
Minding my P's & Q's
1,814 Posts
A bunch of asterisks in the post support just did. (Or as my mentor from Arkansas calls them, "A bunch more splats".)

Email Alert 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Just checking in.
The update I received this morning is still unreadable.
No fix yet.

·
Minding my P's & Q's
1,814 Posts
Still not fixed at my end.**********
Update emails ********** still hard to decipher.
**********Hard to see what is new********** Not clear as to when one sentence ends ********** and a new one begins.

If a fix ********** was deployed, I'm ********** not seeing it.**********

·
Minding my P's & Q's
1,814 Posts
Uff Dah! Looks like I was trying to cover up some nasty language. Not the case.

It's a joke son, I say it's a joke.

Fog Horn leg horn_004.jpg

·
Larry Garmon
323 Posts
Still not fixed at my end.**********
Update emails ********** still hard to decipher.
**********Hard to see what is new********** Not clear as to when one sentence ends ********** and a new one begins.

If a fix ********** was deployed, I'm ********** not seeing it.**********
X2 - This is what they look like now.

The following threads are new: ********** Premium gas https://www.mytractorforum.com/45-backyard-round-table-l-g-tractor-related-topics/1336503-premium-gas.html In forum: Backyard Round Table – L & G Tractor Related Topics Started by: zapcan59 Last post: 09-14-2019 08:55 PM
The following threads have been updated: ********** Various horsepower on lawn/tractors? https://www.mytractorforum.com/45-backyard-round-table-l-g-tractor-related-topics/1336427-various-horsepower-lawn-tractors.html In forum: Backyard Round Table – L & G Tractor Related Topics Started by: Fully.Famous Last post: 09-14-2019 01:29 PM ********** Tiller for simplicity https://www.mytractorforum.com/45-backyard-round-table-l-g-tractor-related-topics/1312239-tiller-simplicity.html In forum: Backyard Round Table – L & G Tractor Related Topics Started by: larrybeining Last post: 09-14-2019 03:51 PM ********** Post a picture… Tell a story of the oddest looking tractor. https://www.mytractorforum.com/45-backyard-round-table-l-g-tractor-related-topics/1336115-post-picture-tell-story-oddest-looking-tractor.html In forum: Backyard Round Table – L & G Tractor Related Topics Started by: Kbeitz Last post: 09-14-2019 08:02 PM

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
It seems they are trying to fix something that I never knew was broken, chiefly, being able to determine "new" text from what was quoted, by making "new" text bold/different size. Naturally, it a) doesn't highlight the right text and b) doesn't make it easier to read.

Maybe the programmers could just revert these changes and start working on those inline ad-messages that aren't supposed to be shown to supporters?

·
Minding my P's & Q's
1,814 Posts
Seems the email notifications are looking better.
The ones I received this morning are much easier to read.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts